AI and Code

     When it comes to coding, it's hard for someone to start off and learn multiple languages in a short amount of time without some interactive learning. So for people who want to learn code now, I believe all they would need is access to the internet and AI. When I was learning to code, I had to make sure I could handwrite code and other things that require more memory than knowledge or logic on how code works, as much as it was remembering a word or a phrase. The message I received from this company was that AI is a very powerful tool when learning to code or just coding in general. Because it's so versatile and has detailed or even very simple instructions and learning tools for any problems you encounter on the way to learning a new coding language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2: How AI can Redefine Success in the Workplace

Week #2: Chapter 3

Week #4: Probability and Statistics for Data Science